6 Must-Use Makeup Products For Your Fabulous, December Holiday Looks

Sparkles always.

273

Christmas parties and NYE, December is the best month for fun makeup.

In December you'll always have a place to wear nice makeup too, rather it's a Christmas Eve party in your hometown, or going to the city to ring in the new year. You can add sparkles to your eyes, a bold lipstick, lashes, the opportunities are endless. So have fun with your makeup this year and get some solid products to take your holiday looks to the next level.

Here are 6 of the best makeup products you need to get your perfect holiday look.

1. NYX Professional Makeup - Face and Body Glitter

The best glitter for the best price. This glitter is super sparkly, can go on as a thick layer or a thin and comes in 12 different colors.

Face and Body Glitter is $6.50

2. Stila - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

A lip stain that stays all day without completely drying out your lips! This true Christmas red is also perfect for holiday season and will last through all the drinking, eating, and laughing.

Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick is $22.00

3. Estate Cosmetics - Baked Highlighter in Afterglow

The absolute best purple highlight. This highlighter highlights all skin tones to give a dewy finish without looking oily, but be careful a little goes a long way

Baked Highlighter in Afterglow is $10.00

4. Benefit Cosmetics - Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain

Everyone loves a cheek & lip stain. With Posietint you have a soft natural pink finish and it stays on for hours.

5. Urban Decay Cosmetics - All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Spray this as a finishing touch to your makeup and you'll be good to go all night. It's a weightless spray free of oils and parabens.

All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is $32

6. Too Faced - Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer

The absolute must for holiday season. This stuff makes your glitter shadow stay on and not crease at all.

Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer is $20.00

Sparkle this season sis!