Make Your Life A Movie

Make Your Life A Movie

Soak in all life has to offer.

933
Make Your Life A Movie
Stocksnap

I learned from a public speaker John Luke, at a church event to make your life a movie. Imagine your life that way, if one day someone were to make a book about you and your daily life adventures or activities what would it look like? Mine used to look like just sleeping all day and only going out side to let the dog out, that’s not how I wanted to live my life. I try to make everyday something fun and try to occupy myself doing things that help me mature and become a better person.

Recently I took a trip with my close friends to Starved Rock which is a hiking trail about 2 hours away from home and it was so peaceful and made me think about how much I’ve grown surrounding myself with company that wants to make their life a fun movie to watch as well. Ever since I was little I loved adventure my dad had the opportunity to always take us on trips and I had a little Hello kitty diary that I would write down my experiences that makes me reflect back and think about how not so boring my life has been. There’s been times where I want to lay in my bed and mope about something that I know wont matter in the next week and that’s not the way people should be, yeah sometimes its good to just relax and let it all out but maybe there’s other ways to go about it like finding ease or peacefulness with something else to do.

One of my good friends Hannan really inspires me to do so, although I have never really told him, he always goes on fun adventures and as soon as you bring something fun to do his response is always “DUDE, yes, I’m so down”. He captures that so well on his Instagram page (whats_shaikhn). It doesn’t matter the time of day, HONESTLY because sometimes he wakes up so early to go watch the sunrise by the lake, that he would do anything to just soak in life’s beauty and make everyday a movie for himself and everyone that surrounds him. So far this summer I have taken a few trips with friends to Miami, waterparks, hiking trips, pool parties, so many exhilarating things that make one appreciate how short life is and how to use it all up and make sure that at the end of the day you can say something new has impacted you or you found something new to be happy and blessed about.

Don’t be boring and just always stay in and watch movies and stuff your face with pizza, go out there find a new pizza place eat it then go back and find an outdoor movie park and just explore everything around you. This is probably another reason why I’m so excited to move in about a year, I’m ready to make a whole other chapter to my life story and add on new adventures and write them all down so that one day my grandchildren and children can be inspired and take the life advice I want everyone to have, always make your life a movie. Movies are not perfect usually until the end but make sure that everyday you build your own happy ending.