The Ben And Jerrys Pint That Best Represents You

Ice cream is arguably the best comfort food - it's soft, creamy, cold, and comforting. And most importantly, it's there for you whenever you need it. Whether you're crying over a stupid boy or girl, stressed about a test, or stumbling in the door after a night out, ice cream is THERE FOR YOU. We all love ice cream, even the most lactose-intolerant people can't control themselves when it comes to ice cream.

If you were a delicious pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (which would honestly be a dream), this is which flavor you would be based on your college major - because what goes together better than ice cream and college kids?

Business: Peanut Butter World

Ben & Jerry's

In the world of business, you have to be smooth. A smooth talker, a smooth persuader, and a smooth presenter - smooth is your middle name. And what is more smooth than this milk chocolate ice cream with peanut buttery and chocolate cookie swirls? Nothing, nothing is as smooth as this. As a business major, you have to learn how to work as a team and this ice cream teaches you just how sweet working as a team can be. When the chocolatey, peanut buttery, cookie swirls come together as a team, everyone wins (including your taste buds).

Nursing: Chocolate Therapy

Ben & Jerry's

This perfect pint is quite literally chocolate therapy. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream... yup, therapy. Anyone who has to go through nursing school deserves this. Nursing majors are undoubtedly the heroes of any college - they go through the hardest classes and the longest days, all in an effort to graduate and help other people. No one deserves Chocolate Therapy like nursing majors. Plus, their future career means that they'll be helping all kinds of people, just like therapy does.

Psychology: Boom Chocolatta! Cookie Core

Ben & Jerry's

There's a lot going on this flavor: mocha and caramel ice creams with chocolate cookies, fudge flakes, and a chocolate cookie core. Yum! Psychology majors study the mind - they explore the different parts of our brains and how each part affects our actions and behaviors. Just like the brain, this ice cream has a lot going on and each part is different. It's made of crunchy fudge flakes, a smooth cookie core, creamy ice cream, and chewy chocolate cookies. Everything is different, but they all work together, just like our brains! Plus, psychology majors work to find out what is at the core of our behaviors, thoughts, actions, etc., just like we work to find what is at the core of this delicious ice cream!

Education: Bob Marley's One Love

Ben & Jerry's

This delicious banana ice cream is paired with caramel, graham crackers, and fudge peace signs to create a delicious combination. Plus, this flavor helps fund a youth empowerment program in Jamaica. Just like this ice cream, education majors help to teach and empower the youth. Plus, in order to be a teacher someday, you have to have a lot of love, patience, and peace - just like this ice cream.

Communications: Banana Split

Ben & Jerry's

Communications majors learn all about connection - whether it be between people, society, ideas, etc. Although this flavor is "split," each aspect comes together to form a delicious connection. The banana and strawberry ice creams connect with the walnuts, fudge chunks, and fudge swirl to create a tasty, meaningful relationship. Communication majors learn to think critically about how things work together, and in this ice cream, everything works together quite well.

Political Science: Red, White & Blueberry​

Ben & Jerry's

This blueberry and raspberry ice cream is swirled with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and shortbread pieces. This ice cream SCREAMS red, white, and blue, just like a political science major. Political science is a salute to America and all things government, just as Red, White & Blueberry is a salute to glorious taste.

Criminal Justice: Justice ReMix'd

Ben & Jerry's

Cinnamon and chocolate ice creams come together with gobs of cinnamon bun dough and spicy fudge brownies in this delicious creation. Criminal Justice majors study a large mix of subjects, with a variety of concentrations available. Just like this ice cream, criminal justice majors love a variety and mix. Also, this ice cream just happens to be a part of an action campaign that is dedicated to criminal justice reform - right up a criminal justice major's ally! They work to deliver justice to all, just like Ben & Jerry's Just ReMix'd.

Literature: Vanilla

Ben & Jerry's

You can never go wrong with vanilla ice cream, it's a classic. Literature majors study just that - classics. Literature that will never grow old or boring is just like a nice pint of vanilla ice cream - timeless, absolutely timeless.

Art: Everything But The...

Ben & Jerry's

This ice cream has everything - literally. Peanut butter cups, fudge-covered toffee pieces, white chocolatey chunks, and fudge-covered almonds swirl together into a glorious collision of chocolate-and-vanilla ice cream. It's a lot, but it's perfect. It's art. Art majors learn how to experiment and bring new things together to create beauty, and this ice cream does just that. It's a crazy, different combination, but that's what art is all about!