The Top 5 Gay-Themed Mad TV Skits That Will Have You Cracking Up

Here are some of the best (and funniest) gay-themed skits from Mad TV!

1665
YouTube.com/myjunkshared

Mad TV was a sketch comedy show that ran for fifteen seasons from 1995 to 2009. The show featured comedy that pushed boundaries and showcased the talent of the cast. Go to any skit from the show on YouTube and you're sure to find a ton of "Mad TV was better than SNL" comments. The show included gay-themed skits, which shined a light on gay people, long before it was popular to do so.

So, if you have a sense of humor, take a look through the top five gay-themed skits from Mad TV.

5. Stevie Comes Out

This is an all too familiar story. You come out to your friends, only to find they already knew and weren't surprised. While most would be relieved, that's not the case with Stevie.

4. Gay Mob Boss

The lesson to be learned from this skit? Never put people in a box based on stereotypical characteristics. There could be a lot more beneath the surface.

3. My Gay Dad...

I never had the luxury of knowing someone in high school with such a dad. Needless to say, if this were a real sitcom, I would totally watch!

2. Miss Swan Goes To A Gay Bar

Miss Swan unknowingly walks into a gay bar. She doesn't find what she's looking for, but soon finds herself right at home. This one is a classic. Keep an eye out for Chad Michaels from "RuPaul's Drag Race."

1. A Football Thing

Scoring (in sports, that is) sure gets these "straight" guys excited. Watch the fun (and awkwardness) ensue.