How did mac miller die

If Mac Miller Can't Get Cocaine Without Fentanyl In It, You Probably Can't, Either

You can never trust anyone but yourself at the end of the day, so please take care of yourself.

140
mac miller

With the recent autopsy of rapper Mac Miller coming out, it is finally clear that the cause of death was not in fact suicide. His cause of death was due to the cocaine being cut with fentanyl. Fentanyl is a narcotic that treats severe pain. It is extremely lethal when mixed with other substances, especially alcohol. A cocktail of prescription pills such as xanex, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and generic Adderall were also found in the home. Miller was drinking heavily while snorting cocaine which is what inevitably caused the overdose.

An iPad with "linear lines of a powdery residue" was also found along a rolled up $20 bill in Miller's pocket. This shocked most people because a lot believed that Miller killed himself. Finding out that Miller accidentally overdosed really made me afraid of these drugs that are normalized in our society.

Cocaine is a very dangerous drug and if Mac Miller can't find cocaine that isn't cut with something, then neither can poor college kids. It is extremely scary that so many people in today's society treat cocaine like alcohol. Cocaine is extremely easy to become addicted to, and it should be treated that way.

What truly breaks my heart is finding out how Miller was found in a praying position when authorities arrived. Miller must have been so sick, and overdosing must have been the most painful experience. Mac Miller battled with substance abuse for years, which is was caused the breakup with Ariana Grande. Miller also attained a DUI as well as a hit-and-run earlier this year.

See also: It's Time To Get Real About Drug Education Before We Lose Another 26-Year-Old To An 'Accident'

Suicide is no longer the issue here, but rather addiction. The rapper was dealing with this issue for so long, and it makes me sad that no one pushed him into rehab. When looking back at the artist's history it is evident that his addiction kept snowballing. Miller would still be alive if he was able to fight the addiction. His death caused so much sadness in the world, especially among fans.

This now becomes an issue for so many people in college that mix various kinds of drugs. No one thinks that one little pill can kill you, but it is proven time and time again that it is entirely possible. You never know what the drug is even made of or cut with. A lot of drugs produced in Mexico are created with much cheaper ingredients, meaning that no one really knows what is in it.

When going to bars or parties in college, I see people taking various drugs. It always scares me when I think about instances like Mac Miller. I see so many girls accepting drugs and drinks from people that they not know, and it blows my mind. It is honestly such a risk to take, and a little buzz is not worth your life.

If people take anything from this article, it is to be extremely careful at parties. Only accept drinks from people you know. Do not take random drugs from random people ever. You can never trust anyone but yourself at the end of the day, so please take care of yourself. RIP Mac Miller.