11 Things I'm Grateful For This Mabon

11 Things I'm Grateful For This Mabon

There's always something to be grateful for

25
11 Things I'm Grateful For This Mabon
personal photo

Mabon is a pagan holiday celebrated on or around the autumn equinox. It honors the second harvest, all of summer's fruits, and all that we have to be grateful for. It celebrates Autumn and the changing of the seasons. One common theme I like to do on Mabon is create a gratitude list, so without farther ado here we go!

11. My Pets

personal photo

Sometimes they are the only thing that keeps me going, bless all their hearts.

10. Ability To Create Art

personal photo

I adore every second of watching my creations unfold.

9. My Education

personal photo

Even if it sometimes feels like suffering, I enjoy the experience and all my accomplishments.

8. Good Books

personal photo

Nothing is quite as satisfying as good tea and books.

7. My Tattoos

personal photo

I absolutely adore them all, and I look forward to accruing more.

6. My Fashion

personal photo

I adore and am so appreciative of my clothes, they hep me express my individuality.

5. My Good Friends

personal photo

My friends are definitely at the top of the list, They are so loyal and kind to me. I have no idea where I'd be without them.

4. Concerts

personal photo

I'm so grateful for all the concerts I've been to and will go to. It's truly a blessing and a safe place for me.

3. Witchcraft

personal photo

I'm so grateful for witchcraft and my spirituality. It helps me in my daily life and is the reason I've grown to be the person I am today.

2. My Plant Babies

personal photo

I am so grateful for my plant babies, I love them so much.

1. My Boyfriend

personal photo

My boyfriend is perhaps the first thing I automatically think about, alongside my family and adventures. Honestly, I'm grateful for everything in my life and all my experiences, It's hard to just count 11.

personal photo

This is the end of my gratitude list this Mabon. I hope you all have a happy autumn and have many blessings sent your way.