22 Of The Best Lyrics From Taylor Swift's 'Reputation'

For when you need a fire Instagram caption or tweet.

5709

If there's one person who never fails to make me love their music it's without a doubt Taylor Swift. She is, in my opinion, the greatest songwriter of this generation. All of her albums have been lyrical masterpieces and her newest album "Reputation" does not disappoint with bringing us more catchy, scream-at -the-top-of-your-lungs, and cry-your-eyes-out lyrics.

Although her sixth album hasn't been out that long, I can't even count how many times I've listened to it on repeat daily, have tried to memorize every single song or can still not manage to come up with at least my top 5 favorite songs. Because honestly, they're all pretty amazing. But don't take my word for it, listen for yourself.

Since I can't come up with my favorite songs because that's too hard, I can profess my love for my favorite lyrics of this album. Lyrics that, from the first listen, left me feeling all sorts of emotions ranging from pure "oh no she did not just say that" shock, to "gosh darn it, who left a pile of freshly cut onions right in front of me" sadness.

So here are, for me, the 22best lyrics from "Reputation." Next time when you need a fire Instagram caption or tweet to sum up your exact feelings, look no further than here:

1. "In the middle of the night/In my dreams/ You should see the things we do/Baby.../Mmm" - ...Ready For It?

I, in fact, was not ready for this lyric.

2. "I don't wanna touch you/I don't wanna be/Just another ex love/ You don't wanna see/I don't wanna miss you/Like the other girls do" - End Game

3. "Reputation precedes me/They told you I'm crazy/I swear I don't love the drama/It loves me" - End Game

4. "If a man talks Sh*t/Then I owe him nothing/I don't regret it one bit/'Cause he had it comin" - I Did Something Bad

Slay

5. "Don't blame me/Love made me crazy/If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right" - Don't Blame Me

6. "I was once poison Ivy/But now I'm your daisy/And baby for you, I would fall from grace/Just to touch your face" - Don't Blame Me

7. "My reputation's never been worse so/You must like me for me" - Delicate

9. I'm yours to keep/And I'm yours to lose/You know I'm not a bad girl but/I do bad things with you" - So It Goes...

10. "You make me so happy/It turns back to sad/There's nothing I hate/More than what I can't have" - Gorgeous

11. "Should've known I'd be the first to leave/Think about the place where you first met me" - Getaway Car

12. "And all at once you're all I want/I'll never let you go" - King Of My Heart

13. "I could've spent forever with your/Hands in my pockets/Picture of your face/In an invisible locket" - Dancing With Our Hands Tied

14. "I'm a mess but I'm the mess that/you wanted" - Dancing With Our Hands Tied

15. "Only bought this dress/So you could take it off" - Dress

16. "You saw the truth in me/And I woke up just in time/Now I wake up by your side/My one and only, my lifeline" - Dress

17. "Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things/You said about me? - This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

18. "It was so nice being friends again/There I was giving you a second chance/But you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand" - This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

19. "And I know I make the same mistakes/Every time/Bridges burn/I never learn/At least I did one thing right" - Call It What You Want

20. "All the drama queens taking swings/All the jokers dressing up as kings/They fade to nothing when I look at him" - Call It What You Want

22. "Please don't ever become a stranger/Whose laugh I could recognize anywhere" - New Year's Day