Luke P. Will Get The Final Rose Despite His Overbearing Obsession
Television Streaming

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more Luke P. this season.

240

In case you missed it, on Week 2's episode, contestant Luke P. gave viewers quite the surprise as he made a shocking confession to Hannah during a group date. In the talent portion of the "Mr. Right" pageant, Luke P. decides against actual talent and decides to give Hannah a speech, where he says the following:

"Hannah, I am genuinely starting to fall in love with you."

Yikes, right? I mean, it's only the second episode. And, as the other men were quick to say, Luke P. has only known Hannah for approximately 48 hours. Some say Luke P. gave off some creepy vibes in the first episode, but this one really put viewers (and the other contestants) over the edge. If you watched the episode, you understand. It's not just the cringy confession, it's the crazy eyes and super awkward slow-talking that made everyone uncomfortable. Even Demi Lovato had something to say: "Hannah, honey, do not trust him!!!!!!"

But nonetheless, Hannah was impressed... surprisingly. "I mean, honestly, part of me was kind of like, 'Oh, I'm glad this guy likes me, and that's more than like! And now everyone knows how you feel.' He was the person that I had the first real, indescribable connection with, I would say. And if anybody was going to say it, I would more so believe Luke out of anybody," said Hannah in an interview with ET. I guess it's never too soon to say the L word?

Following his shocking and creepy confession, the majority of viewers figured that Luke P. would drive Hannah away. Obviously, this did not happen. When Luke P. later takes Hannah away and offers to give her a "massage," we all saw it coming. His shirt soon came off as hands starting roaming and lips were most certainly locked. To add to the discomfort, contestant Jed walked in on them. It was definitely the steamiest moment yet, but don't forget, it was only the second episode.

Now, moving on to Week 3, we began to see a little bit of a dark side to Luke P. He kind of went craaazy. The crazy eyes, the crazy tone, the crazy obsession. Yes, he seems genuinely passionate about his love for Hannah, but he certainly doesn't understand his place on a show whose purpose is for a girl to date multiple men in order to find the right one. He attempted to interrupt Hannah and other men multiple times during the cocktail party where Hannah finally and firmly told him:

"I promise I'm going to talk to you again, but I don't wanna do this right now, OK? Let me talk to everybody."

When Hannah finally pulled Luke P. aside to talk with him, he ended up asking her: "Can I just cut you off for a second?" Yikes - don't ever say that to a woman. Where's the respect? The other eligible bachelors began calling out Luke P. for being "unstable" and assume he's going to blow up soon. It got so bad that Luke P. had to apologize publicly on Instagram.

But with that being said, despite Luke P.'s creepy intensity, I think we'll be seeing a whole lot more of him this season. Hannah clearly has eyes for this "Greek god." They've already shared more moments together than any of the other men, plus Luke P. got the First Impression Rose and won the "Mr. Right" pageant. He is obviously on Hannah's extra-good side. He's displayed his "genuine," intense feelings and certainly has values that our Bachelorette is looking for.

Hannah has even shared, in the interview with ET, that "'Luke P.,' ... made her cry the most." We saw that Colton shed a few too many tears for Cassie last season of "The Bachelor," and we all know how that turned out. So whether these tears are good or bad, I have a feeling that they'll end up in Luke P.'s favor. Luke P. has already shown a tad bit of overprotection of Hannah, though she seems to be into being protected... so again, it'll end up in Luke P.'s favor.

Luke P.'s intensity and obvious love for Hannah is going to get him far, in my opinion. He's only been on two group dates and didn't get the one-on-one, yet the two still seem to be sharing the most chemistry. If I had to make my predictions for who will get the Final Rose, it's going to be Luke P. He may not be all of Bachelor Nation's first choice, but I can definitely see him being our Bachelorette's number one pick.

We still have a lot more weeks left, so we'll see what other stunts Luke P. pulls. It's gonna be a long ride, folks. Buckle in.