Lucky Charms Just Dropped An All-Marshmallow Cereal

Lucky Charms Just Granted Everyone's Childhood Wish By Dropping All-Marshmallow Cereal

We all will be likely eating the cereal in our pajamas

81
cake built completely out of lucky charms marshmallows

Almost everyone has eaten Lucky Charms at one point in their childhood. And if you're like me, it was likely a childhood favorite. I'm willing to bet you likely also tried to pick out only the marshmallows in the cereal and avoided eating anything that wasn't a marshmallow.

You probably hoped for the cereal to one day release a box that only contained the marshmallows.

Well, now your childhood dream came true with Lucky Charms releasing a new cereal containing ONLY marshmallows!

According to Cosmopolitan, Lucky Charms has released a marshmallow only box in grocery stores! The only bad news is that it will be for an unspecific limited time. However, it's still amazing to see that they are finally releasing a type of cereal that everyone has dreamed of having during their childhood!

And it's likely that with the popularity of the new cereal, they could extend the time that the cereal will be on shelves or even make it a new permanent brand! I don't know about you, but seeing other cereals have a marshmallow only cereal always made me wonder why "Lucky Charms" has never followed suit.

But they couldn't have picked a better time to release the cereal!

With the pandemic continuing, there have been many people searching for childhood favorite food items such as cereals, snacks, or even canned food favorites.

I don't know about you, but I noticed I have started eating things such as goldfish crackers, Kraft Mac & Cheese, or spaghetti O's more often since the pandemic started. It's because those items remind us of our childhood and bring us comfort.

So what better time to release a cereal item that everyone has wished for as a child than during the pandemic?

Now, if you need me, I will be buying several boxes and eating them all straight from the box or in a bowl with milk!