To My Mom And Dad

To My Mom And Dad

I love you...

4
To My Mom And Dad
Original Image

I know life has not always been easy for us. I know we do not always get along. I know I mess up, a lot. I know we fight; we don't talk sometimes; we scream; we hang up the phone on each other. But, the biggest thing I know is that I love you, and I always will.

So, I am writing this for the both of you. To show you how much you mean to me. And I know it is still not enough. There are no words great enough to express my thankfulness and love for you two. But, here is my attempt to put it into words:

Thank you for always being someone I can call when I need to talk

Whether I just need to cry or just want to tell you about my day, I know you two are just a call away.

Thank you for making my childhood fun

From trying to go camping once a month, family games and meals, and tons of church activities, there was always an adventure awaiting. I had such an amazing childhood and I so thankful I got to spend it with you two.

Thank you for supporting my crazy ideas

From starting up my own charity foundation in 8th grade to all of the other crafts I did, there were a ton of crazy ideas growing up... and don't worry I still have them! Although you may have been a little skeptical at first (only because you didn't want to see me get hurt) you both always gave your full support. It means the world to me!

Thank you for teaching me

I will admit I still am scared to jump a car, but at least I know how to! Thank you for teaching me all of the necessary tools for life and for still doing it for me when I am too scared.

Thank you for accepting me for who I am

I know it is not always easy... and sometimes it may be what causes out fights... but I know you will both drop everything for me. You are both always there for me whenever I need you. You love me, and you are proud of me for who I am and who I will become.

Thank you for being role models

You both have always been two people I looked up to, whether you knew it or not. So frequently I see the good things you both do to help others (at church, work, etc.) and I realize I want to be just like you.

Thank you for giving me life

Not only legit "giving me life", but I mean thank you for inspiring me, giving me ideas, giving me the power and strength to go on. Like I said at the beginning, life has not always been the easiest for us. But, you two have given me the strength to live my life and help others with it.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally

This one can go without an explanation. But, there is just one final thing:

I love you.