You Know This Time Is Different When Loving Him Comes So Naturally

There's something about him you just can't resist - Something about him is enchanted...

352
Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

Every girl knows that feeling of "butterflies" when you see and meet your crush, but if you have been lucky enough to have met THE ONE then you know the feeling… It's different, different than meeting the ordinary cute guy. This one makes every day brighter. He makes you love and appreciate the little joys in life just a bit more.

You know he's different when your family notices and comments on how "you glow" whenever he's around or whenever you talk about him. You don't notice that you're "glowing," you don't even know it's happening but everyone else around you does. It's something with your smile and your eyes. They can see it in your face but they can also hear it in your voice.

You know he's different when you listen to love songs and cry because you are just so thankful to have him in your life. He is the only one that can make you cry tears of joy just by thinking about him.

You know IT'S different when the feeling of loving someone comes so easily, It's pure, it genuine, and it's mutual. I've had my share of past relationships and nothing can even come close in comparison. I know this one is different. This one is different because unlike the others this wasn't forced, this came together so naturally. I have to say, though, the best feeling is when you can both see and plan a future together and you both want the same thing.

This time it's different because unlike the last times, I'm not the only one putting in all of the effort. He tries and he tries so hard. We both have busy schedules and our own lives, and he knows that and accepts that. He makes it work around both of our schedules.

Not everyone is lucky enough to meet their person; I consider myself extremely lucky to have met my person and at such a young age, too. This one is different. He is different and I really like it, and I'm excited to see where our future leads us…