Love Will Find Its Way To You
relationships

Love Will Find Its Way To You

An inspired view of Love and its meandering path into our lives.

461
flower

A watched pot will never boil

So, I know this sounds like one of the most "grandma-ish" sayings ever, but it's dripping with truth. I have had so many conversations with such amazing confident humans that feel they are defined by their lack of a romantic relationship.

These beautiful beings will jokingly say things like "I'm forever alone" so much that it becomes unironic and a belief they begin to deem as true. As discussed in previous articles, our thoughts are powerful and they essentially become "us," be aware of the tone of your inner dialog, what you think is what you are.

You will never be able to rise to the occasion if you are constantly talking down to yourself. Back to the saying. If you are constantly believing you will forever be alone or that you will never find a person, you're probably right. You are constantly "watching the pot" and not letting yourself just be.

I don't know about you, but I want to find my Love in an unexpected place in my life. I want to be so happy with my life that they will only add to my wholeness, and vice versa. When I turn my gaze to the horizon of possibility and hope, the pot will boil, and the romance will (sorry for the cringe) heat up.

Keeping it Organic, Man

I want an organic love. A love like a flower in the crack of the sidewalk. A love that seems to have come out of nowhere, against all odds, yet perfect in its placement.

I trust the timing of the Universe. I do not want to rush the timing of my life's events. I want to flow to each new phase, like a lazy river of Life.

If we flow rather than fight, our next level will be completely ready for us, and we will be completely ready for it. Our greatest struggle comes from not flowing with change. Nature is a bad Bish and she never tries to be something she isn't or fights with the natural way of things. Our Lives are full of surprises and we just have to wait for them to be handed to us.

We may go to sleep in the midst of a storm, but wake up to our greatest Love beginning to bloom in the morning light, right between the cracks of our perception.

Put Love out into the Universe and by Law (scientifically that is) it has to come back to you in one way or another!

Keep it moving lovelies – Katie.U