My guilty pleasure. The Bachelor. I hate that I love it. But it's so bad it's good.
I mean, come on, what could be better than putting 25 girls, that are dating the same guy, with unlimited alcohol? Nothing. There's tears, the token crazy girl, cat fights and so so much more. It's basically a show made for drama and I can't get enough. It's quality entertainment and I'm not ashamed to be the one to finally come out and say it.
If you're like me and can't stop watching, even though you should, then here's 33 thoughts you've got to admit you've probably (ok, definitely) had while watching:
1. OHH YEAHH it's Monday, time for some DRAMA
2. This is the only good thing about Mondays
3. Who is that girl?
4. No, really I've never seen her before and this is the sixth episode
5. Girls, girls, girls, you're not friends! you have the same boyfriend!!
6. you are not in love with him! YOU JUST MET!
7. TWO ON ONE! SCANDALOUS
8. I dated a guy once who had another girlfriend...
9. ...We just didn't know about each other
10. Ok she cannot get a rose after that
11. Aaaaand she just secured a rose
12. Alright that girl is seriously crazy
13. They better keep her around for entertainment
14. This has got to be scripted
15. But also, I don’t care
16. Why are all these girls so pretty and skinny
17. I think this is discrimination...
18. Also their hair and their clothes are perfection?
19. Well, except for her?...yellow...daring
20. Ok wow I would go on here just for all the cool trips
21. Just kidding I'm gonna have to go on here as a last resort at finding a man
22. ...what does it take to apply?
23. You know what never mind I wouldn't even make it past the first night
24. Eh, I guess it wouldn't be the same without him
25. OK OK ROSE CEREMONY
26. I'm gonna need a glass of wine for this one
27. Has anyone ever not accepted a rose?
28. Thanks so much Chris Harrison for letting us know that was the final rose, wouldn't have known without ya
29. Chris has got to be the most overpaid person...
30. No seriously, even if they're paying him $1 it wouldn't be enough...
31. Why are you crying?? you just met!!!
32. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he literally told all of you he's "falling for you"
33. Idc idc idc I'm still gonna watch religiously
Let the count down begin to Monday so we can do this all over again. I live for the drama.