Love A Person Who...

Love A Person Who...

Sometimes Life Isn't About The Big Things.

48
Love A Person Who...
Deviant Art

The pursuit to find those who fit your lifestyle is an everyday occurrence in the world of humans. From what they look like to who they say they are—it is key to watch their actions. Whether it's a boyfriend, family member or just a friend, little things do matter. It varies on the amount which is acceptable by either party, but in the end, the outlooks and insights of the other person do matter. When those ideas or imagination come together and are similar in nature or different in style, that will determine the basis of the relationship.

It's pretty interesting to break down a conversation into parts of what people believe in, but it's even more fun learning what people hold dear. So, with that being said, here's a list you may follow to help figure that it is safe to love a person.

Love A Person Who...

Wishes on a fallen eyelash. Making a wish never hurt anybody.

Puts their thumb to the moon. Never lose sight of the bigger picture and always put things in perspective.

Touches their heart with the kiss they received on their hand. That way it's there forever no matter how many times you wash your hands.

Keeps pinky promises. More sacred than any contract you'll ever sign.

Doesn't open their eyes before the surprise. Trust and patience to those who want to brighten your day is important.

Acts like a daisy. Follow the sun wherever life takes you and save your energy for the dark time.

Doesn't forget the "I" in "I love you."

Refills the water jug before it's empty. Be fair in what you do.

Remembers what your favorite color is. Again, little things may matter more in the future. Store it in the memory chamber.

Always washes their hands. Someone that is clean of sin and asks for forgiveness when things go astray.

Engages in a conversation they know nothing about. Ask questions when things are new to you.

Listens. Someone who is quick to have a response may miss what was said.

Gives the extra $3 of change to the person holding a can. Others that have nothing mean everything.

Plays outside with you. Being active keeps the body happy.

Buys you your favorite drink from the gas station. Thinking of you when you least expect it.

Helps dry the dishes after you wash them. I'll do the dirty part, you just act like you're wanting to help.

Wants to meet the friends and family that are in all the stories. Engages in your life.

Let's you know there is no TP before you go in the bathroom. This one is pretty self explanatory.

Also gets mad when people litter. Those with a green thumb save the world.

Keeps nasty comments to themselves. Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

Equally gets as excited as you are about new ideas. Sharing is caring.

Says goodnight before you head to bed. Wishing someone a good night means they know how important it is to end the day on a good note.

Puts two marshmallows on their stick; one for them, one for you. And makes them burnt; just the way you like them.

Saves their last bite for you to have.

Scratch the last one.... Don't trust anyone that gives you the last bite of the "best dish they've had in their entire life." No one's that perfect.