My (Love) Life: Explained by Drake

My (Love) Life: Explained by Drake

"Drake wouldn't treat me like this"

89

Aubrey Graham, also known as Drake, has not only been the love of my life forever, but he's also been the voice of mine as well as many other millennial's (love) lives. Each album, mixtape, single, and EP takes me back to a certain time of my life, whether it's the story's behind each song or the specific time period that each song reminds me of. Either way, I get nostalgia. Here are a few songs by Drake that then and now helped life "make sense."

1. Succesful

"I do a lot of things hoping I never have to fit in. So try to keep up with my progress, it's like a dead-end"

2. Karaoke

"Things have been so crazy and hectic I shoulda gotten back by now. But you know how much I wanted to make it. It's probably better anyhow. So if you gotta go..."

3. Cameras/ Good Ones Go

"It might look like I care, but only on camera"

4. Dreams Money Can Buy

"I want women to cry and pour out their heart for me, and tell me how much they hate it when they're apart from me"

5. Furthest Thing

"Somewhere between a mistress and commitment"

6. Too Much

"Back then they didn't want me, I'm blessed now"

7. Company

"Take my mind off being in my prime"

8. Feel No Ways

"I had to let go of us, to show myself what I could do"

9. Teenage Fever

"I met someone new last night and we kicked it"

10. Girls Love Beyonce

"Feel like my love life is finished. I’ve been avoiding commitment, that’s why I’m in this position"