Why I Love Lebron James As A Person

While Lebron James is considered to be one of the best athletes ever based on his commitment to excellence, his conditioning, and the number of championships he has won, the impact he has made on his community that is being felt all over the world.

He may be a basketball player, but he is a businessman, father, philanthropist, and role model to people no just in his community but all over the world. This is why Lebron James is one of the greatest people I have ever seen in the world of the NBA.

Since the age of 15, Lebron James has been under the spotlight as "The Chosen One" and struggled through the trials and tribulations growing up in Akron, Ohio. However, he has defied the odds not because of what he does for the NBA in terms of marketing and championships, but what he does for his community and the world.

The Lebron James Foundation has given over 2000 children the opportunity to receive a full education, with the resources of over $41 million that Lebron James has contributed out of his pocket. He is giving children who don't have the resources that other children may have and to make sure they are the best version of themselves in their own way. This is what makes Lebron James "Strive for Greatness" motto mean more to people outside of the NBA. This is a motto that every child all over the world should live by, to be the best version of yourself, and Lebron James is providing the resources to those who may not have them.

Lebron James has provided a lot of happiness and a boost in the economy in the city of Cleveland, playing there for over 10 years. But he did go on national television, had his own special called "The Decision" and said he was going to Miami. This is the only stain that Lebron James has on his career, other than that he has been exceptional. He mostly redeemed himself when he came back to Cleveland and promised them a championship. He delivered on his promise by giving the Cleveland Cavaliers their first-ever championship in 2016.

All of us know that Lebron James left Cleveland last offseason to join the Los Angeles Lakers, but he came back to Akron, Ohio and opened the I Promise School for 240 at-risk children. This school helps give students an escape from their issues that Akron, Ohio is currently facing, and they offer activities to make sure that they don't go down the wrong path. This school also provides services to the families of the children who attend this school such as finding a job and an on-site food bank.

This is why Lebron James is one of the best people in the world because he exudes perfection and he knows where he came from.