"Love Is Blind" Is The Best Netflix Series

Love is blind is a show that makes you realize looks are not everything in a relationship.

10

Love is blind is a original Netflix series. It is a show about single people trying to find love. In the process of the show, you never see the person face-to-face. You eventually will see the person face-to-face after y'all are finally engaged. This show challenges you to try to build a emotional connection before a physical one. It challenges these couples that appearance does not matter. It makes them emotionally connect with each other. This is a really great experience, but it also very challenging for them. Just think could you personally marry someone without knowing what they look like.

In this show, the singles are in a pod. In this pod, they can only hear each other voice so it helps them build their connections. This show is a experiment to see if love is really blind. If you sit there and just think, could you ever marry someone without seeing someones appearance? If you think everyone at some point as judged someone by their appearance. People need to stop judging off appearance, and this is exactly what the show is influencing to stop. There is so much more to a person than their looks or what clothes they wear. Emotional connections will always be more important than physical ones.

LovePixabay

Love is Blind was a great series. Some singles found love and some did not work out. Two couples are still married to this day. Also, one couple is still dating and working on their relationship. Once you get to the wedding, you have the choice to say "I do" or "I do not." Some of the strongest and happiest couples gave up their relationship. If you did not feel like it was right you did not need to get married. Love is blind has been approved for a season 2 and season 3. I cannot wait to see the awesome people they pick for this experience. This series is so worth watching.