All You Need is Love

All You Need is Love

20 Beatles lyrics that give me hope in love during darker times.

2
All You Need is Love
Mashable

I am a big Beatles fan. In light of recent conflicts and arguments, I felt the need to share a few lyrics that give me hope in love (and in humanity).

20) “And I’ll send all my loving to you.”- All My Loving

19) “Ain’t got nothing but love, babe. Eight days a week”- Eight Days a Week

18) “You’re asking me will my love grow… I don’t know I don’t know”- Something

17) “Love is old, love is new, love is all, love is you”- Because

16) “Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends.”- We Can Work it Out

15) “All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive”- Blackbird

14) “And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me”- Let it Be

13) “And I love her”- And I Love Her

12) “And I hope you see, that I would love to love you”- If I Fell

11) “Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders”- Hey Jude

10) “Here comes the sun, and I say ‘It’s alright’”- Here Comes the Sun

9) “Come together right now, over me”- Come Together

8) “I get by with a little help from my friends”- With a Little Help From My Friends

7) “And we are all together”- I Am the Walrus

6) “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you”- Dear Prudence

5) “And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make”- The End

4) “I have to admit, it’s getting better”- Getting Better

3) “And I want all the world to see we’ve met”- I’ve Just Seen a Face 2) “Limitless undying love, which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on across the universe”- Across the Universe

1) “All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.”- All You Need Is Love