4 Things To Look Forward To In 2022

4 Things To Look Forward To In 2022

It's OK to miss 2021, but there are plenty of things to look forward to in 2022!

16
4 Things To Look Forward To In 2022
Photo by cottonbro on Pexels

New Year’s is different for everyone; some people are excited for a change, while others are dreading the new year. 2021 was no different. Here are four things to look forward to in the 2022 year.

1. The Beijing Winter Olympics

Anthony / Pexels

Who here loves the Olympics? It may seem as though the Olympics just happened, because although the last Olympics was branded as Tokyo 2020, it was actually held in 2021. This means that these Olympics are back-to-back, which is extremely exciting for anyone who loves the Olympics. Buckle up for some fancy figure skating, daring bobsledding, and death-defying luge in this Winter Olympics.

2. The creation and consumption of new movies

Andrea Piacquadio / Pexels

In the upcoming year of 2022, there are plenty of movies to look forward to. Movies like Robert Pattinson's "Batman" and Rian Johnson's "Knives Out" sequel are on their way to the big screen, as well as several other films. Get excited for the multitude of amazing films that are on their way.

3. The end to COVID-19 (maybe?)

Edward Jenner / Pexels

Ever since 2020, it's been a struggle to enter what people consider a "normal life". People now have to come to grips with the new normal. Though we will likely never be able to return to the exact pre-COVID life we had, in 2022 we have the opportunity to finally come to grips with and control COVID. The only questions is, will we?

4. The possibility of your sports team winning their respective championship

Timo Volz / Pexels

The beauty of the new year is that anything can happen — well, almost anything. From baseball to football to hockey, fans all over the world can look to 2022 as a time where their teams can shine. All I can say is good luck to all, and may the best team win.