Living In The Present

Look To The Present, Not The Future

But you should never forget the past.

337

I think a constant thought that runs through our minds is: what's coming next? when are we doing this again? what are we doing next? We are all obsessed with the future even though we don't know it yet. We have always been taught that what is coming next will be better than right now. I want you to think about the things you are doing right now and answer the following questions. 1. When will you be in better health than right now? 2. When will you be younger than you are right now? When will you be happier? If your answers to these questions were, I don't know, then you need to change your answer to right now.

If you think about it, no matter how old or young you are reading this article right now, you will never be younger than you are right now. The things you can do today, you might never be able to do those in the next month or year. If you are constantly waiting for what is better to come, then you are going to miss you on the amazing things happening right now. Think of all the opportunities you have right now at your fingertips. Right now, you can do anything you can imagine if you just find a way to do it. There is no need to look to the future because no one can see where they're going or where they'll end up, which is the most amazing thing because there are endless opportunities.

When you aren't afraid of what the future holds, you begin to not be afraid of the present and what you're currently doing. You become excited about the small things that are seen in every day, where you start to see small glimpses of what you want to do. You began to notice how everything is coming together for your future, and even if it doesn't make sense now, it will very soon. You'll start to understand why certain things happened for a reason. You shouldn't try to control your future, wherever you are supposed to go you will end up.

When are moving through the present, you shouldn't be afraid of what is happening. I always try to accept what is going on and not try to control what is happening. When you look at the present, you are looking at what is happening in the next hours or day or what is happening right in front of you. What is happening in front of you is the most important thing that you should focus on. Try not to focus on making everything perfect and your life should be much easier.

I know that it might be difficult sometimes to only want to think about what you're doing next or when you're going to be able to do something, but it you focus on that too much, then you'll miss what's happening right under your nose. You should try to only focus on one thing at a time. I know that life and the things around us might make us only think about the future, but you should remember that the present is a priority.