A Letter To My Long Distance BFF

A Letter To My Long Distance BFF

Distance doesn't change a thing.

2
Cheyanne Moxley

Best friends are essential, they keep us from having a mental breakdown. They listen to us rant about our lives, we listen to them... it's free therapy. But nothing is quite like having a bestie that isn't actually in the same city that you are. So, to my long distance bff- here's to you.

Thanks for offering advice over the phone and giving me a new perspective on my problems. And thanks for always picking up when I call. I love getting to have phone time with you whenever I can! Also, thanks for texting me while we both watch New Girl, I'm so glad we picked that show because it is hilarious. Thank you for listening to me rant and rave, and thank you for just being a listener when I need it. And thanks for picking me to be the one to listen to you.

Thank you for giving me the latest sorority updates and letting me live vicariously through you and visit your sorority house. I miss being in a sorority every day and you bring some of that into my life and I love it! Thank you for going on adventures on me! So far we've done a color run, been to a concert, Blue Ridge Parkway, formal, Myrtle Beach and the state fair. We've also been in a car accident, but that doesn't really count. We've also done freshman year of college together- and I'm so glad we did! I wouldn't have made it through second semester without you, the library, lots of chick fil a and free tan weeks.

I could go on and on, but I'm not. You know how much you mean to me and how much I love you- so I'm just gonna leave it at that. But the one thing I am gonna see is thank you for being you!