Lockett & Branche: The Southern Brand You Didn't Know You Needed
popular

Lockett & Branche: An Upcoming Brand Every Preppy Southerner NEEDs To Know About

An exclusive brand created by an Auburn student that is preppy, Southern, and AMAZING quality! What more could you want?

3264
Lockett & Branche

Lockett & Branche is an upcoming brand that is preppy, and very similar to brands like Southern Tide or Over & Under. Lockett & Branche is definitely the type of brand that you would see sold in a store like Kinnucan's Specialty Outfitter's or Ty's Hoggery, but you won't. You're probably wondering why you won't see this amazing brand in a store that fits its style, but that's because Lockett & Branche is more of an exclusive brand because it won't be sold in stores due to them having two limited releases per year. In other words, they do releases of items per year, and when those items are sold out, there won't be anything made until the following release... Kind of like Supreme, but with fratty clothes!

Lockett & Branche's next release will be in March 2019 and will include: gingham shirts, pocket tees, hats, belts, and maybe a few more surprises!! You can find all of this information on their website and social media which will be listed at the bottom of this article! The most important part of this brand is that their unique and not like other preppy or fratty brands in the sense that they won't be producing hundreds of designs or hundreds of thousands of shirts or hats and such year-round. Lockett & Branche will be doing biannual releases in LIMITED quantities to protect exclusivity and ensure the highest quality possible.

Take a look below at some of the items that Locket & Branche has to offer that you don't want to miss out on. You can find them on Instagram at @lb_clothiers or on Facebook, and they even have a website!! This is a brand that you DON'T want to miss out on!

Photos courtesy of Lockett & Branche