Local Long Island Restaurants To Order To-Go This Quarantine

As much as I love cooking, I need someone else to make my food for once. During this time a bunch of local restaurants are providing us with all kinds of deals and deliveries to ensure that we can still get good eats. It has been a stressful time for everyone and I usually take out my stress by eating good food, so that is why I am extremely happy to be able to still have access to some of my fav spots.

The Tap Room

Getting a burger to go with them is just as good as in the restaurant, also try their fried pickles!

Hurricanes Bar & Grille

You can never go wrong with wings, and they are also providing some deals here and there so be on the look out for those.

Chick Fil-a

As much as their drive thru might be overwhelming, if you download the app and order through there to do pickup it goes really fast!

Michael Anthony's

You can NEVER go wrong with Italian and they make the best pizza and such great entrees.

Spiro's

They are back open and ready for business, get a cocktail to go plus great food!

Slurp Ramen

They are open and you can even doordash it and assemble the ramen yourself at home.

Chubs Burgers Burritos and Heros

You can basically find something you're craving at this place.