9 Local Business In The 42420 To Support During This Time

Give love and shop local!

21
Caroline Boze

Not only has COVID19 put a damper on all social activities, but she also had to put a damper in casual outings to restaurants and small businesses. It's more important now than ever to give love to your local businesses.

These businesses hold a place in my family's heart. Each business is unique but still holds the community at its core. Since Henderson is smaller, locally owned stores and restaurants are where we find out fashion, food, and so many other things. Henderson has many different landmarks - especially these - that Henderson is known for. If you know Henderson, you know that these businesses hold a special place in our town.

Benton's/Sweet Peas

Sweet Pea's is the go-to gift shop in Henderson! Benton's is a garden center and is attached to Sweet Pea's. Check out all their gift shop and garden center on their Facebook page!

Charlie and Claire

Shop local at Charlie and Claire for the cutest t-shirts and sweatshirts. Maddy, Charlie and Claire's owner, is so talented, y'all - she's only 18 years old. Check out all her cute designs!

Eastgate Family Restaurant

Eastgate is a Henderson staple, y'all. I would go to this family restaurant almost every Wednesday morning in high school for breakfast before school. The best pancakes EVER and the best biscuits and gravy and the best catfish. Look them up on their Facebook page!

Farmer and Frenchman

Farmer and Frenchman is a beautiful winery and cafe in Henderson, KY. It is fairly new to town and has the BEST eggplant parm. Learn all about their story and their menu!

J'Petals

The go-to for all prom flowers and any floral arrangement. J'Petals is in downtown Henderson, KY. Look through her Facebook page to get a glimpse of Jamie's talent!

Metzger's

Metzger's is your classic hole in the wall restaurant where you can enjoy good food and cold beer with your friends and family. This restaurant has been around since 1869. Check out Metzger's website to look at their yummy menu.

Mr. B's Pizza & Wings

Mr. B's is more than your local pizza and wings joint. It's the place you meet with your friends after school and the place you meet your team on the weekend after a big win to celebrate and the place you go to meet your family for lunch after church on Sunday. Mr. B's also has locations in Murray, KY, Bowling Green, KY and Evansville, IN.

Sidewalk Cafe

Sidewalk Cafe has the best chicken salad. They also make their own pickles which are served with your meal and are so delicious. During the lunch rush, almost everyone who works downtown gets Sidewalk Cafe to go, and it's where I would want my mom to take me if I was out of school during lunch for an appointment. Here is a link to their website.

Tip Top

Talk about trendy and fun style! Tip Top has everything you need from home/gift items to the perfect date outfit. Shop their style here.