22 Lizzo Lyrics For Your Next #GirlPower Instagram
popular

22 Lizzo Quotes For Your Next #GirlPower Instagram

If you aren't dancing around your kitchen listening to Lizzo and drinking wine, you're doing it wrong

100079
lizzo instagram captions

If you don't know Lizzo, stop everything and go look her up. She's the embodiment of bad-ass, raw girl power that our generation needs, and simply doesn't deserve.

She's my new obsession and my roommates probably love me and hate me for making them listen to her constantly. She makes you laugh, cry and feel like a boss all at once, a true rollercoaster if you ask me. Lizzo lyrics make the perfect Instagram captions. Her newest album, 'Cuz I Love You' was just released and man it doesn't disappoint.

Woke up feelin like I just might run for President, even if there ain't no precedent, switching up the messaging, i'm about to add a little estrogen

Only exes that I care about are in my fucking chromosomes

Got nothing to prove, but I'ma show you how I do

Mirror, mirror on the wall, don't say it cause I know I'm cute

I be drippin' so much sauce, got a bitch lookin' like Ragu

I'm like chardonnay, get better over time

It ain't my fault that i'm out her makin' news

No, I'm not a snack at all, baby,  i'm the whole damn meal

Somebody come get this man, I think he got lost in my DMs

A lotta two-faced people show me both sides, so, I figured out I gotta be my own type

It's a me, myself kinda attitude

I know I'm a queen but I don't need no crown

Thick thighs save lives

Why men great til they gotta be great?

I just took a DNA test, turns out i'm 100% that bitch

Yeah, I got boy problems that's the human in me

That's the sound of me not calling you back

I don't play tag bitch, I been it

Baby how you feelin? feeling good as hell

Tired of the bullshit, go on dust your shoulders off, keep it moving

In there, swimwear, going to the pool shit

If he don't love you anymore, just walk your fine ass out the door

From Your Site Articles