How To Live Your Best Life In Everyday Ways
Self Love

Here's a pep talk to get "yo' head in the game"!

665

"Alexa, play 'Best Life' by Cardi B." Mhmm, let's kick it. The day to day hustle of our lives can be exhausting, it is true. Allow this little paragraph to reach through your screen and hit your restart button, sis. Wake up folks, because it is time to start living our best lives.

It is so easy to get caught up in our daily motions that sometimes we forget how awesome this life is. It is all too easy to forget that, right now, we are hurtling 67,000 mph around the sun. We are blasting through the cosmos, past stars, planets, moons, comets, and meteors. So hey, that is pretty epic. Even if all you have done is eat a burrito today (I am talking to you Jimmy!), do not get yourself down. In between those delicious mouthfuls of "guac' " and bean, you have actually traveled 1.603 million miles of the galaxy today, so high five, point for you.

With that being said, honestly none of us know how many laps around the great ball of fire we will get, so it is time to start living our best lives y'all. I am not saying we have to go out and crush our entire bucket lists today, but switch up your life- it will be good for you.

For some of us, this could mean "shooting your shot" with that cutie you have been noticing for a while. For some, this could mean starting to save to travel to that place we promised our eyes they would get to see all those years ago. For some, this could mean trying to get out of bed. For some, this could mean telling your parent you love them, even though it has not been easy. For some of us, this could mean getting spicy salsa on the ole " 'rrito" (Still talking to you Jim!). But for all of us, this should mean honoring who we are at our core and pursuing our purpose. We all have one, even if it is hard to discover. Every one of us has something to do here that only you can do. Listen to what makes your heart sing. Boogie to that beat. Ponder the impact you want to leave on this big rock we are floating around on, because we all leave some impact, for better or for worse.

Do more of what makes you happy. Cut loose and do you. Listen to "Chance the Rapper" and "make a couple M's with your best friends." "Turn all your L's into lessons." The earth is flying all over the show, so do not just sit idly by- ride that sucker. You are an interstellar galactic traveler. You control your destiny. You can live your best life. Now, let's groove kids.