A List Of The Most Basic Things To Do This Fall

Don't pretend you've already planned to do half of these

23

Fall is arguably the best season, but saying you like fall immediately labels you as 'basic'. So embrace that title with activities from this list.

1. Go apple picking and post an Instagram.

Don't forget to include a caption that is a pun about apples, or picking them.

2. Go pumpkin Picking and post an Instagram.

You'll probably get bonus likes if the picture includes you holding a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch, even if you have no intention of buying or carving the pumpkin.

3. Consume anything and everything with pumpkin/pumpkin spice in it.

We all know the best day of the year is when pumpkin muffins make their triumphant return to Dunks.

4. Dress in flannels, leggings and a vest daily.

If you don't already own this exact outfit (as if) get yourself over to J. Crew immediately.

5. Jump in a pile of leaves even though you're in your 20's.

Just do it, you know you want to.

6. Go for a hike and enjoy the fall foliage.

You're not fooling anyone, we know you only hiked to take a throw what you know picture.

7. Break out the Uggs

Or the Bean Boots. I mean you probably own a pair of both.

8. Dress up as an animal for Halloween

And when I say 'dress up' you know I mean throw on a pair of animal ears and a black dress.