16 Times 'The Golden Girls' Summed Up The Life Of A Teenager

"It's like life is a giant weenie roast, and I'm the biggest weenie!"

125
Youtube

Teenagers thrive on a roller coaster of emotions. I can explain how it feels to be a teenager simply because I AM a teenager. However, though The Golden Girls are much older than I am, they can explain it much better. Plus, it's just so much more entertaining.

1. When you didn't study for a test yet somehow you managed to get an A

2. That moment when your parents say the dreaded phrase, "We need to talk"

3. Who needs a man at prom when you and your BFF can be single pringles together?

4. As your motivation in life decreases, your appetite increases

5. . . . and one day you wake up feeling bloated and looking like this

6. That one teacher that you're convinced is out to get you and ruin your life

7. When you desperately want a relationship but the wrong people keep sliding into your DMs

8. When the teacher wants to pick a student to read out loud and chooses the one who takes ten minutes to read ten words

9. The face you make when you see how much is really in your bank account

10. When you're up late doing homework and decide it's a great idea to drink 5 cups of coffee

11. When your parents give you an early curfew and you argue against it

12. It's quite normal to have a mental breakdown every few days or so

13. When you're in a car with your friends and a good song to jam to comes on

14. That amazing moment when you finally get home after a long day and collapse on the nearest piece of furniture

15. When you're forced to be in a school production and feel like a total idiot

16. Contemplating every aspect of your life and coming to the conclusion that you truly are a weenie