21 Life Hacks by Regina George

21 Life Lessons From Regina George Every Girl Can Take With Into Their 20s

Rule number one, we wear pink on Wednesday's

1142

Hey , I'm Regina George and I am the most popular girl in school.

I'm pretty sure that all of you have wished to be me at some point in your high school years. I mean come on, I'm popular, gorgeous and have the best boyfriend ever. I'm the Queen Bee of the 2000's right after Jennifer Check from that movie Jennifer's Body. Let's put it this way, I don't know where you have been since 2004 (Has it really been that long?!) if you've never saw the movie that made me famous.

This movie changed and defined what we all wish high school could be. Who doesn't want lessons to survive in the real world from an actual mean girl? I'm the girl you all love to hate. The boys all want me and the girls are completely and totally jealous. I'm sweet as sugar but I am just as sour as salt. Having the world in my hands is an obvious way to live because I'm pretty and always right.

I'm sure you saw the title of this article and had to read it because of my name. You maybe clicked on it because of my BFFs, Cady (Africa), Gretchen (Who needs to stop with fetch) and Karen (Needs a better Halloween costume) but I know for a fact you clicked on it for the prom queen. Without anymore explaining, let me tell you my hacks of living...And you better send me a candy cane.

Set a goal for yourself and don't lose sight of it

Mean Girls Quotes

I set my sights on losing three pounds and it happened...Despite Cady giving me those nutrition bars. I changed my ways up to lose it and look at me, I'm still fabulous

3 way convos are too much fun

Mean Girls Quotes

Gretchen did do that to Cady and it was friend code to only tell her. I mean, all of us talking at once can mean that things are only going to get confusing. Tell your friends the truth whether the other doesn't have to know

Always thank your peers

Mean Girls Quotes

thank you for voting me in as Prom Queen. People shape us day to day and I'm more than glad I get to reign supreme over all of them

Toy your boyfriend in front of others

Mean Girls Quotes

They are either jealous he's with me or jealous that I'm with him. In any case, I'm allowed to dangle Aaron like a key chain. It boosts my confidence and it should with yours as well

IF the diet fails, eat cheese fries

Mean Girls Quotes

It's no secret I'm bad at math and those bars are not filling. If there is no options for cheese fries, try nachos. They are not worth that many calories and are simple to eat. Throw your diet out the window girl!

Don't be afraid to speak your mind

Mean Girls Quotes

Dealing with Karen is a handful considering she says the stupidest things (Is stupidest a word?). If my friend is having a blonde moment, I'll correct them. Don't be afraid to use your voice in front of others

It's okay to be dramatic

Mean Girls Quotes

I mean, what's a girl if she's not dramatic? What I did wasn't wrong and I enjoyed every moment of it. Anyway, show your emotions whether they are real or not, it's okay

It's okay if you aren't smart either

Mean Girls Quotes

Obviously I'm smart enough but I'm not like honor roll material. Don't compete with others just because they have better grades or work harder than you. You're at your own level and that's perfectly okay

Sometimes, you just watch the world burn

Mean Girls Quotes

Oops, did I cause that scene? In life you need to hold yourself down to others even if that means causing a little trouble. If destruction happens oh well but just enjoy the glory

Tell your friends the truth

Mean Girls Quotes

Gretchen got so annoying with fetch so if your friend is annoying just tell them. Loyalty and trust builds a relationship and if you can't have it then your not friends. Obvi.

Joke around with your BFFs

Mean Girls Quotes

Karen doesn't know I wasn't joking but who cares. If you can't playfully call your friends name or joke then what? Did she really take what I said to heart? Fat chance

Go all out for Halloween

Mean Girls Quotes

Halloween is like christmas for us girls. Look cute, look sexy but makes sure you do you. You don't need to go all out like Cady but me as a rabbit? I totally looked hot

Tell your BFFs you love them

Mean Girls Quotes

Love ya girl! Love you more! My friends mean the world to me even though we have our ups and downs. Show them your love because without my girls I don't know where I would be

Let the boys envy you

Mean Girls Quotes

Be desirable to all of the boys around you. It's okay to tease and flirt but don't go overboard. If you see a boy that catches your eye, go for it (Hi Shane!). It's okay to keep your options open

Shopping doesn't hurt anybody

Mean Girls Quotes

Name a more iconic line in the movie? Okay, you probably could but that's not fair. Treat yourself to a little relaxing which means shopping. A new outfit, makeup or whatever your heart desires will do

Who cares about rules

Mean Girls Quotes

Blah blah, on Wednesday's we wear pink. Defy the rules that people make and break your own rules. You are your own person and you be yourself

Don't believe what people say about you

Mean Girls Quotes

Did I write that about myself? At least I didn't believe it. People talk, especially girls and do not ever let them bring you down. Smile in their face and shrug it off. You know what's true and what's not

Lazy days are perfectly fine

Mean Girls Quotes

So I gained weight and couldn't fit in my clothes. Sweatpants are like from God and I think I will wear them more (Only Juicy Couture). Who cares if you don't look your best, feel your best

Mom's are embarrassing, I know

Mean Girls Quotes

I wouldn't be where I am without her and I love her to death. Sure, sometimes she gets on my nerves or embarrasses me but come one, she is my Mom. I'll always be grateful for that...Plus she gave me her room

Let people be obsessed with you

Mean Girls Quotes

It's obvious about Janis Ian. It's obvious that people are jealous and obsessed with me. Live the life that people wnat to envy and chase your goals to do so

Do whatever it takes to keep your man

Mean Girls Quotes

Cady really did some voodoo spells in her notebook. I was only protecting Aaron and keeping him for myself. He is my man after all so do what it takes to keep yours at your side

From Your Site Articles