11 'One Tree Hill' Quotes That Define Your Life

I still think I am dating every guy on the show

115
Google Images

While watching One Tree Hill it gave me so many different emotions. I felt as if I was in the show, living vicariously through Nathan Scotts life. This show not only made me felt a certain away about so many things, but it also gave me so many life lessons. Not to mention the most inspirational quotes that came out of this amazing show.

1. "The bad guys lie to get in your bed and the good guys lie to get in your heart."

2. "Learn to let go of whatever it is that makes you think you're not good enough because that's when you're gonna beat it."

3. "Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep people away. But to see who cares enough to tear those walls down."

4. "It's you. When all my dreams come true, you're the one I want next to me. It's you."

5. "Sometimes a favorite place is not somewhere but someone and when you're with them it doesn't matter where you are."

6. "We all want to be loved, to be happy. So why aren't we? Because we've become experts at sabotaging our own happiness."

7. "Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world… or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better… or worse."

8. "People are going to label you. It's how you overcome those labels. That's what matters."

9. "Imagine a moment in your life where all your dreams come true. Who's standing next to you?"

10. "I have told everybody here that I didn't come back for you, but I did. Of course I did."

and how could I not put this quote in....

11. "Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it’s right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you’re wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So, make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now, believe in it with all you heart…"