7 Ways 'The Greatest Showman' Accurately Depicts The Circus We Call College

Lyrics every college student lives by on a day to day basis.

176
movmntfitness on Instagram

We all know the struggles of being a tired, worn out, coffee addicted college student. What we don't realize is that "The Greatest Showman" explains our own story through the song lyrics. If you're a college student here are some of the lyrics we actually live by every day.

1. When you look like a total bum with the messy bun, Birkenstocks, sweatpants, and a t-shirt two sizes too big while running through campus to get to your class on time.

2. Asking absolutely everyone in the classroom for an extra scantron because you forget to buy one even though your professor reminded you no less than 500 times.

3. Wanting that grade you're so close to getting yet so far away from actually having...

4. When you're debating on going to that really awesome party you've heard about or staying home and studying instead.

5. The day after the party when you realize you definitely should have studied... so you decide to get motivated and do it with no more procrastination.

6. No matter how many hours you stay up studying you always feel like it will...

7. When you got an A when in reality you thought you failed miserably!