Some friends come and go but if you're as lucky as I am to have had a friend introduced to you at such a young age, that friendship will last forever.
1. You know the drive to each other's house by heart
You could do it with your eyes closed.
2. Your'e close with each other's moms
Our moms met in college and are still close to this day. They introduced as at a very young age and since then, after all of the sleepovers and hangouts we've had together, our moms treat each of us as one of their own.
3. Everybody in the other's lives knows exactly who you are
Having grown up together, you've always been present in each other's lives; and you both talk about each other. So any other family members, friends, or important people in the other's life know who you are and sometimes even ask about you and how you're doing. "Oh her? that's her best friend!"
4. "Remember when...?
Between all of the years you've been friends and all of the trips you've been on together and things you've done together, the memories are absolutely endless.
5. You have too many inside jokes
Way too many.
6. And too many stories and funny memories
Throughout the years you've also done a lot of stupid things together that you constantly can look back on and laugh about.
7. And the amount of embarrassing pictures and videos you have together is endless
From pictures of you both as children through those awkward middle school years, the pictures and videos you have together are both cute and cringeworthy.
8. There's no judgement
Since you're so close and know so much about each other already, nothing you could say would be too embarrassing to confess.
9. You're accustomed to being apart for long periods of time
While you miss each other, you're used to not seeing each other for weeks to months at a time so being separated doesn't affect your friendship.
10. You've seen them at their absolute best and worst
From conflicts with other friendships and breakups to some of their biggest accomplishments you were there for all of it; and no matter what it was you always had each other's back and listening ear.
11. You've been able to see them grow into the person they are today
You've not only seen each other's self confidence grow, but also you've watched each other become more mature and accomplished throughout the years as you've grown up.
12. They're like a sister to you
You've been in each other's lives for so long that you don't see that changing in the future. You both are almost like family to each other and they feel like a sister to you.