Embrace All That Life Has To Offer, Both Good And Bad

Life is an opportunity to become whoever you want.

920
Bing.com

Life in general is hard. Each day brings about new triumphs and challenges. Some people do indeed have it worse than others; however, I believe that you can’t truly compare others pain to your own because no one will ever be able to walk a mile in your shoes. I think the key to happiness is to never let hardships and heartbreaks consume you. Feeling bad for yourself is in my experience a downward spiral that leads to the darkest depths of human emotion. I learned a long time ago in life all you have is yourself, no one cares about your problems because everyone on this earth has issues of their own and don’t have the time of day to deal with your shit. Harsh, but in fact, very true.

When I grew up I had some hard life lessons from the beginning. My Parents got divorced when I was only 2 months old, was abused, saw my mother get abused, moved around, didn’t really have a dad. I won’t bore you with the sad pathetic details of childhood. For a long time, I was depressed, lonely, thought life was this awful thing that dealt me worst hand dealt to me as possible.

I felt bad for myself and I expected the world to feel bad for me. I saw my sister use the excuse of her screwed up life over and over again. My sister was miserable, hated everyone and everything and in general is just a sad soul . I remember being a child and thinking to myself, “I never want to end up like that.” I had this fear or being like her and being so sad and mean. How can someone live like that? How can someone be so miserable? I could never live like that, I wouldn't allow myself.

Life is a beautiful thing and is meant for you to be happy. I made a life change a very long time ago and I have never looked back. The past is the past and I can’t go back and change anything; so, why sit around and expect anyone to care? What, are they going to go back and change the past for me? Probably not. I learned my lessons, I moved on. I took my bad experience as blessings because without them I wouldn’t be who I am today. No one gives a shit about you and your problems. People have their own B.S., their own stories.

Find someone that has had a hardship in life and talk to them about their story, their journey. Sit there and embrace what they have to say and try to learn something. I believe people experience their life challenges to help shape them for who they will become and also teach people about what they learned. We as people have a choice to make; either sit around and let life keep you down or get up, dust yourself off and come back twice as strong. Embrace life and all that it has to offer, both good and bad. Thank those who have wronged you, don’t hate them. Hate is like a fire that rages inside of you, it will burn you up.

My advice is to forgive, but never forget. Learn from life. The sun rises each and every morning no matter the darkness of your emotions. Take that light and allow it to guide you on a new day that brings with it the chance to change and take yesterday's lesson and apply it to the present. Life is going to flat out suck at times, you will feel pain, you will feel sadness and sorrow. I would be lying if I told you otherwise. Take it from me, pain is temporary, but the things you learn from those experiences lasts a lifetime.