Life Doesn't Begin At A Heartbeat, It Begins Even Earlier

When Too Far Isn't Far Enough

22

Trillions of potential lives are needlessly lost every day and no one seems to care. I think everyone can agree that life is precious and it is our responsibility that all life is treated equally, including sperm. Yes, that's right, sperm. From the Greek, sperma, meaning "seed". Sperm is the most essential ingredient in the recipe of life and without it, none of us would be here. For it is the sperm that fertilizes the egg, not the other way around. Competition is fierce and sadly "of the billions of sperm released during the reproductive life of a human male, only a few ever manage to fertilize an egg." In each and every one of those sperms there is the potential for life. Why are we letting this happen? How many lives have been lost in socks, or bath towels, or tissues? How many more are going to die needlessly in the throes of passion? The answer should be NONE and if you disagree, you are complicit in murder!

For perspective, consider that there are over 100 million males in the United States alone. Further, the average male ejaculation contains between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells. Additionally, the average male has intercourse a few times a month and masturbates with the same frequency, making the number of innocent lives lost in each ejaculation incalculable. Indeed, every ejaculation, whether during intercourse or masturbation, is a veritable genocide of potential lives, in numbers that would embarrass Stalin. Moreover, think of the great minds we are potentially losing. The next Einstein could be circling a drain as I write this and we'll never know.

What can be done?

First, I propose a ban on masturbation as well as intercourse. Men should only be able to ejaculate at a sperm bank where their emission can be safely stored and used to fertilize eggs. Eggs that females will be required to surrender monthly. Remember, only one sperm can fertilize an egg. Therefore, the government must maintain strict control of all sperm and eggs produced by the population. If we do not take these drastic measures, trillions upon trillion of potential lives will be lost.

Legislation needs to be swift and the enforcement of these laws must be comprehensive. Anyone who fails to adhere to the law should be punished to the maximum extent. Which, in this case, needs to be sterilization. While sterilization may seem a bit rigid, it is important to think of what is at stake here, precious human lives. Furthermore, there will be no exception for men who prematurely ejaculate or experience wet dreams. Murder is murder.

In summary, we must be more careful with the tools of life that god has given us. The only way to ensure this happens is through governmental restriction and punishment. For we are a Christian nation, founded on Christian values, governed by Christians who know what is best for all of us!