10 Uses For Avocados (Besides Just Eating Them)

Are you an avocado enthusiast?

343
Facebook

Are you an avocado enthusiast? Do you know that there is more to avocados than just devouring them? Endless possibilities can arise when you have a love for avocados. Here is a list of just a few of the possibilities.

1. Jokes.

2. Avocado toast.

Avocado on toast is amazing. You can get creative with it. My personal favorite includes basil aoili sauce on toast, and as much avocado as you can physically put on top, topped with pepper and lemon juice. If you're feeling extra exciting, you can even top it with an egg.

3. Face masks.

Despite the odd sight of avocado browning on your skin, it is very good for your skin. Avocados are filled with healthy fats and oils that will moisturize your skin. When you remove it, it will leave your skin unbelievably smooth and impossible to not touch. (Recipe.)

4. Cute puns.

Wanna avo-cuddle?

Oh yes, any day!

5. Just avocado.

A ripe avocado is a good avocado. Eat it plain or get creative with it.

6. Baked avocado and egg.

Though I’ve only had it once in my life, I was not disappointed. Click here for the recipe.

7. Gift avocados.

I promise you, I know plenty of people who would be very enthusiastic about a gift basket full of nothing but avocados. Trust me.

8. Cook with avocado oil.

Cooking with avocado oil instead of the usual vegetable oil can be very beneficial to your health. Avocados are filled with healthy fats (omega-3s) so you’re getting your necessary fats throughout the day.

9. Avocado pasta.

Though I’ve never had it, it’s mouthwatering to think about… (Recipe here.)

10. Guacamole.

Duh...