Letting Go Of Your Emotional High

Letting Go Of Your Emotional High

Healing From Heartache

7
Letting Go Of Your Emotional High
google.com

Its easy to want to give up as soon as something you've put your time and effort into goes wrong. Having met so many people but failing to have a connection with any of them. The feeling you get when you finally meet someone whom you instantly connect, instantly vibe, and enjoy the presence and company of. Everything is great until something goes wrong displaying the flaws that you were blinded by before.

By now you're stuck between having to choose whether you want to continue to be in the situation you're currently in or if its best to let go. A rush of feelings that's all you can feel. Perhaps, helplessness because you let yourself get fooled, for taking a risk and giving your all to someone. You feel foolish at the thought that you let your guard down.

Letting go of a level of intimacy you shared with someone else is something you can't get back or replace. You know the persons wrong for you but you can't seem to come to a realization.

Eventually, you pick yourself up. From time to time you think about this person. The nerves start hitting you. You keep telling yourself, "Why do I keep thinking about this person? it's been so long...Why now? why are you on my mind." You feel the need to find answers.

There are things we can't explain, there aren't any explanations as to why things like this happen. You just have to learn to move past the heart-wrenching pain of wanting answers and have to look at the overall picture. This person hurt you and by letting go you'll get rid of the heartache.

You are seeking answers to something that does not want to be found. Save yourself the time and effort. Don't give in to your emotional ego. Remind yourself, its time to let go.