Letting Go

Letting Go

It's hard but it makes you so much stronger..

16
Letting Go

Letting go.

It’s one of the hardest things to do, but something that we have to do quite a bit in life.

It could be something as little as letting go of the fact that you failed your test, or as big as letting go of someone you love.

Either way, letting go is hard. Letting go will always be something you have to do, but something you'll never fully understand how to do.

In the end, you realize that letting go was the best choice, even if it hurt. Like letting go of a toxic relationship because it's not healthy anymore, or because they don't love you back. But after you let go you feel relief, but you don't know where it might go.

One day you come across that time in your head, where you let go, and you'll see that despite the trouble, the hurt, anger and every little other thing, you were hurt but so so brave. Focusing on yourself, when faced with an if or when situation is the most important, and letting go through the pain is making you stronger and stronger.

You'll sit in your room for days wondering if you made the right decision. You'll cry, and beg for guidance. Sometimes it'll take you on a whirlwind of emotions, but you know yourself better than anyone. If you feel like you should let go of something, it is the best choice.

It might hurt, but in the end..I promise you will be smiling. Let go of whatever is

laying deep on you, because that is causing you the most hurt.