A Letter To The Parents Who Love Me Unconditionally

Thank you for never leaving me behind.

92

Thank you so much for doing all that you do for me. All the sacrifices you have made for me, are not unseen. I appreciate everything you have ever done for me, even on the days when I forget to say thank you.

Sometimes I take all you do for me, for granted and I'm sorry. You have never left me hungry, without clothes, shelter, or unsettled. I never had to question your love for me nor whether you supported me or not. I love how no matter what happens, you will always love me and you will never disown me. I am eternally grateful to be blessed with such God fearing, loving, accepting, and phenomenal parents. I know sometimes I may not seem thankful, but nothing ever goes unnoticed.

I just wanted y'all to know, that I do love y'all, and cherish everything you have done for me. I will love you with everything I can ever do. Even when I mess up, and make mistakes I have never wondered what you will think of me.

Yes, we disagree, but what kids don't disagree with their parents. Thank you for making me get a job and be active during school. Thank you for showing me that its a lot of work to be "independent" but it makes all the difference once you get to college. Your love and support will forever be cherished and valued. For all that you do for me, I thank you. I may not tell you this enough, but I do love you. With every ounce of my soul.