Dear Sunset Market Ranch

Dear Sunset Market Ranch

My little strip of Hollywood Studios

42
Dear Sunset Market Ranch
http://www.wdwlive.com

Since I was little all I wanted to do was work at my favorite place on earth, Disney World. I finally got the chance to make this childhood dream a reality when I was accepted into the Disney College Program. When I found out I would be working at Disney World for four months, I was excited and nervous all at the same time. In August I found out that Sunset Market Ranch would be my home away from home. Turns out, Sunset Market Ranch was the best home I could've asked for.

Out of all the parks, Hollywood Studios is my all time favorite. With rides like Tower of Terror, Areosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Toy Story Midway Mania I'd say they have the best rides out of any of the four parks. I was so excited to learn that I would be at my favorite park, every day. When I first saw the costume I would be wearing, all I could do was laugh at this silly looking sunflower apron. My first time putting it on, I didn't even know how the apron was actually supposed to go on.

Sunset Market Ranch introduced me to the most amazing people I have ever met from all over the world. When you spend so much time with people, they become your family and that is exactly what these people are to me. On days where worked seemed extra difficult, these people made it a little more bearable. I mean these are the people I spent Christmas and New Year with this year. Thank you Sunset for these people in my life.

Working at Sunset gave me this new sense of confidence. I was always talking to new people and really had to be confident in everything I was doing. All my friends have noticed that something has changed since I finished my program. I owe it all to Sunset.

Being back at school just isn't the same after an experience like the one I had at Disney. I miss all the people, the excitement, and surprisingly, the work place. I miss my leader Gustavo walking in and screaming, "HELLO HUMANS AHHH!!" like he was Mike Wazowski on Laugh Floor. I miss everyone screaming, "TIME TO SINNNNGGG!" when their shift was over. I miss all the crazy stories we would tell on break about the guests that day. I miss everything about Sunset Market Ranch. Don't worry, the end of my program definitely was just the beginning of my journey with the Disney Company.

Thank you Sunset for everything, my "Sunset tattoos" and all.