A Letter to My Biggest Supporter

To My Mom, My Biggest Supporter

This one is for the moms! we are so thankful for you and every thing you do for us!

307
Lizzy Smith

Dear Mom,

First, I want to say thank you for loving me unconditionally. However, what you have done for me cannot be defined by the word "unconditional," Because what you have done is far beyond that.

When I was younger you were my hero and I was your biggest fan, that has not changed. Some kids say they want to be astronauts, doctors, explorers or police when they grow up. I have always wanted to be at least half the person you are, that is good enough for me. You are the most selfless person I have ever met. You lift me up even on your hardest days and inspire me every time we talk.

Speaking of our talks, those are my favorite memories. I love how I can tell you anything, even the most embarrassing things, and you can make me laugh about it. Our talks have quite literally saved my life. Without you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

You are not just a great mom to me you are an amazing mom to my, sometimes difficult, little sister. I am so thankful for that, you have no idea. leaving her when I went to college was so hard, but I knew she was in the best hands ever.

I never thought I would be so thankful for my mom when I was ten, but now you are the most important person in my life and my bestie. I love being your daughter. I am constantly beaming with pride. I wouldn't trade a single thing about you for the world. Katie, my little sister, and I are the luckiest girls in the world to have you in our lives. When I have kids I hope I am half the mom you are!

I know this might be cheesy, but today I just wanted to give you some love! I love you, mom!

Always,

Lizzy

Now for some advice from me to the other lucky daughters of the world!

Tell your mom how much you love her, you have no idea how much she needs to hear that. Never forget that she brought you into this world and has kept you safe ever since, even when she wakes you up at 7:30 a.m. during winter break for no reason. You will never regret spending time with the people you love! Maye makes it about them sometimes and set aside your needs. she has done that for you your entire life. So, give her some love!