An Open Letter To My iPhone

An Open Letter To My iPhone

What Would I Do Without My iPhone?

60
An Open Letter To My iPhone
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AVrcjTmhktmcln3Zde1lB39FHGSZbypQq9D5i5NsEKew8v0FGFoQYQFaEVMhxQ3UV3Q0yWJ6qZsIIk_50ZtR2wE/

Dearest Piece of Modern Technology,

Sure we've had our ups and downs, but let's be honest here, what would I do without you in my life? Without you how would I go to a job that requires the work of a smart phone, stay connected with my friends and family, or psychotically stalk everyone I know on social media and assume it's totally normal. I'm not the only one here, don't lie to yourself!

Of course by this point in my life I have come into contact with a few "technological difficulties" here and there that have crippled my enjoyment with you iPhone. But, never would I let that come between our relationship! Why would I need my apple charger to not break after only a couple weeks of using it? Or rather, why wouldn't I want a phone that requires a protective glass screen cover because of how fragile smartphone touch screens are? I mean doesn't that just sound like the cat's meow? Yeah, I think so too.

On another, more appreciative note, I really could not live without you dear iPhone. Because of you, I am able to go to work. I can check the weather every day at the touch of a finger to know if it's a good beach day or not. As a lover of photography, I'm eternally grateful that your camera is sometimes almost as good as professional ones since it comes complete with HDR features and awesome time-lapse and slow motion effects. Of course I am eternally grateful for all of these amazing feats, but what about all those problems iPhone and Apple has caused us in the past?

Even so, I will say that you are the only one for me, iPhone. I can't imagine having to succumb to the life of the Andrioid users. Why would I want to? My Snapchat stories would come up looking all warped, my emojis would look different -- the list goes on!

In the end, life without you, my dear, simply would not suffice. God forbid all of us millennials have to go back to a time when having a smartphone wasn't looked at as the societal norm. Sure, humanity might benefit from a bit of a technological downgrade, but who's to say we could effectively go back to that point in time? The future is all about new advancements, new technologies and new ways of life. As a proud iPhone user, I am happy to embrace this technology no matter how much it adapts. I'm sure we can all agree that life without being constantly connected to our social media worlds would be nothing compared to the pleasant joys given to us by our beloved Apple products.