A Letter To My Dog

A Letter To My Dog

The love of my life.

13
A Letter To My Dog
McKenzie Terrell

Dear Puppy,

Hi there best friend, cuddle buddy, love of my life, and reason for my existence. I know you're a dog and you can't read this, but that's okay because I know you already know how I feel about you. I love you more than words can explain. You never fail to make me smile and laugh. You're always there at the end of a hard day. You give me more kisses than I deserve. And you're never mad at me for no apparent reason.

When you came into my life, my world changed. I was no longer a kid with no responsibilities. I became a dog mom, and you became my puppy child. We looked into each other's eyes and immediately knew we were meant for each other. The first time I held you I felt a connection stronger than anything I had felt before, and I know you felt the same way.

Some people may think it's weird how often I take pictures of you, or how much I talk about you, or how I take you to PetSmart to buy presents. But I think it's totally normal because when you're happy, I'm happy. Thank you for being the most stable boy in my life. I love you, puppy. <3