To My 'Baby' Justin Bieber, As He Marries Someone Else

Alexa, play "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber on repeat.

7

Dear Justin,

I want to start by saying thank you.

Thank you for always making my heart go knock knock. Thank you for making me feel like "One Less Lonely Girl." Thank you for always saying "Sorry" if you let me down.

I have always admired you. When I first noticed you, we were young kids. I remember being so amazed by your good looks and outgoing personality. When you're around, I feel nothing but joy.

As we grew up, I became even more amazed by you. You're talent and ambition showed me to "Never Say Never." Like you always say, everything starts from something and something would be nothing if you didn't dream with me. You taught me to dream because you can achieve anything if you just "Believe."

You told me every day I'm beautiful, and I should know it. You told me you could tell I was "Confident" by the way I walked in the room. You told me all you needed was a "Beauty And A Beat." The years went on, and I only became more attached. We spent so many holidays together, my favorite being Christmas time. We spent time in the winter snow and under the "Mistletoe."

Did you know that I loved you, or were you not aware? You were the smile on my face.

From your signature hair flip to your smiling mugshot, I was there through every phase. I watched you grow and change into the person you are now, and I couldn't be happier to see who you've become. I saw you lose yourself and then begin to "Love Yourself." I embraced you in your time of being the best person in the room, and I appreciated you a little more when everyone was against you.

Part of me is mad, and part of me is sad. You said if you were my "Boyfriend," you'd never let me go. You said there's "Nothing Like Us." You said you were swag, swag, swag on me, but now you're swag, swag, swag on her. I guess it's my fault for "Catching Feelings," I guess I was just in love with the "Thought Of You."

While it doesn't make sense if I'm not doing it with you, I know you're happy. Here's to our endless car rides of singing our hearts out. Here's to finding our "Purpose" and realizing that "Life Is Worth Living."

So, JB, as you begin this next chapter of your life with the real Mrs. Bieber (not my Facebook account from 2010), just know, I'm still "Stuck In The Moment" with you.

Love,

Your Favorite Girl