To the one who created me

A Letter To The Creator of All Living Things

His name is God.

17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSKvHjliHN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18ntcac7cgs64

Some of us have faith in Him, some of us do not. Some of us believe in Him, some of us don't want to believe in Him. This letter is dedicated to a creator who is talked about every day, a creator who makes the world go round, a creator who I have faith in. A creator who I believe in, a creator who we show up to church for and pray to. This creator's name is...

God.

Dear God,

I was raised to believe in everything that You do. There were times when I knew You were watching over me. I had thoughts when I knew You did things for a reason. I feel that You know what is going on with not only just my life, but everyone else's lives as well. I've had my highs and my lows, however there is a new chapter for everyone. There were times in my life when I just didn't understand why certain situations happened. There were times when I couldn't help but ask "Why? Why did this have to happen?"

God, I don't blame you for anything. I know that you have much bigger plans for me, and I know that it takes time and process for me to get through things. I just hope you know that I'm trying my best, and that I trust You. You have a power that is absolutely extraordinary. I hope someday I will be able to see what amazing plans You have in store for me. I am thankful for You and I'm satisfied with all of the things that I have accomplished so far. I can't wait figure out where my dreams will take me.

I love You with all of my heart. I have so much faith in You.

With love,

Your Believer ♡