To The People Who I Couldn't Survive My First Year Of College Without, Thank You
popular

There are certain people that have helped shaped me into who I am and who I couldn’t have done this year without.

978
Susie Walker

Starting a new chapter in life, you never know who you are going to meet and whose paths you are going to cross. It can be tricky to find out who is really there for you and who your true friends are going to be, but then it all makes sense.

There are certain people that have helped shaped me into who I am and who I couldn’t have done this year without. I never I would have thought I could get so close to some people so quickly.

There are tons of people who I became close with and friends with but there are a certain few who made such an impact. There are a couple of people who started out as just my dorm friends but ended up becoming much more than that.

There is the girl that lives out of state, we became friends and are now inseparable. There isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t talk.

There is my big, I never knew I was able to grow so close to someone so quickly and look up to someone so much.

Then, of course, I couldn’t have done it without my family.

To the girls who live down the hall,

Thank you. Thank you for letting me practically live with you so I’m not lonely in my room. From the study room and ordering cheese sticks, to our movie nights, to our pantry runs.

Without you all a few doors down, I really don’t know who I would hang out with daily.

When I walk into your room, I feel like I am walking into my own room because I am constantly there. You all have brought much joy and so many laughs. When I am with you all I am always feeling uplifted and surrounded by positivity.

Thank you for being the roommates I never had. I couldn’t imagine this year without you all in it. I can’t wait to see what is to come in the future for us. Thank you for everything.

To the girl who lives out of state,

Words can’t describe the happiness you bring me. You are my go-to girl. I know that I can always call or text you no matter the time and you will always be there. When I first met you, I thought to myself “this girl seems pretty cool, I want to become friends with her.”

Little did I know that you would end becoming my bestie. I literally talk to you every day and I love receiving and sending the most random things to each other. If a day goes by and I don’t see you, it is way too long.

Millie, thank you for being you. You have taught me so much and to just be my weird and goofy self. You are my rock and I know you are the one I can always count on.

Thank you for never letting me embarrass myself alone and for always being right by my side no matter what.

To my big,

Well you know I love you and I think you are the best person ever. But seriously, I couldn’t have gotten through this year without you. You bring me so much happiness and have impacted my life in so many ways.

Even something as simple as snap chatting our dogs puts a smile on my face. I know that at times I have been a handful but you have always dealt with me and have always been there for me and I can’t thank you enough.

You have been an amazing role model for me to have and I’m so excited for our relationship to just keep growing. You have helped me in so many ways and I don’t think I could ever thank you enough for everything and for being you.

To my family,

You all are the best. Whether I am calling to actually talk to get advice or to see the dogs you will always answer the phone and talk to me.

Mom, I couldn’t do this without you. You always know what to say and can always make me feel better.

Dad, thanks for always putting a smile on my face and constantly making me laugh.

Andrew, even though we live so far away, I couldn’t do it without you. I always look up to you and I know you always have the answers to everything because you have already gone through it all. I couldn’t have done this without you all.

Thank you all for constantly being there for me.

Thank you for everything.

I couldn’t do it without you all.