A Letter to Fall

A Letter to Fall

What a beautiful season you are

88
A Letter to Fall

Dear Fall,

Mustard yellow, rusty orange, and burgundy.Oh, I love how the leaves change when you arrive. Crispy clusters invade the lawns of houses. You are my favorite season. The cooler weather, darker mornings, and brisk, chilly winds accompany you. An excuse to curl in my bed and watch Netflix with a cup of apple cider. Finally, I get to put away my shorts and tanks for sweaters and boots. It's officially acceptable to wear a vest and dress up like Han Solo from 'Star Wars.'

In addition to fashion, apple orchards and pumpkin patches open. I love anything with pumpkin. Last night, I ate a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese and a pumpkin cookie. It was delicious! I was pumpkin'd. The only thing I haven't tried is pumpkin juice. The characters in 'Harry Potter' love it, so it's my goal to drink it this year.

Fall Premieres. This is a joyous time. The wait is finally over. My favorite TV shows start up again. I can finally get my Dr. Spencer Reid time in.

Another reason that you are the best season is that it is acceptable to eat candy every day until Halloween. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate, bring it on. Halloween is just the best. Marathons of the Halloween movies begin. The 'Halloweentown' series, 'Casper,' the 'Harry Potter' series, and most importantly, 'Hocus Pocus.'

From Wednesday, September 23rd to Monday, December 21st, your time is appreciated. New shows, new fashion, and pumpkin galore. Fall, you are a magnificent season.

Love,

Mary