12 New Songs To Add To Your Playlist

Amplify Your Playlist With These 12 Songs, You'll Thank Me Later

Get your phone out and open Spotify — it is time for you to beef up your playlists.

121

My music taste is all over the place. I do not just like one genre, and I currently have started listening to a lot more artists that are really different. None of these are new, but they might be things that you missed. So, just take what you like and leave what you don't.

"HUMBLE." - Kendrick Lamar (SKRILLEX REMIX)

First of all, "HUMBLE" is a classic. There is no denying that. Skrillex? Another classic. Both of them together is amazing!

"Throwin' Elbows" - Excision & Space Laces

My boyfriend's brother (aka my future brother in law) showed me this song about a week ago. He and I enjoy dancing obnoxiously whenever possible, and this is the perfect song for dance parties.

"I Don't Die" - Joyner Lucas & Chris Brown

If you have never listened to Joyner Lucas, where have you been? He is amazing! Equally, Chris Brown has a beautiful voice — we hate him but love the song.

"Pray For Riddim" - Virtual Riot

So back to this whole dubstep thing, I have never liked it, but I have been trying to broaden my music horizons, which has taken me here.

"She Loves" (feat. Fabolous) - Ace Hood

Ace Hood. That is all.

"That's Not Me" (feat. JME) - Skepta

My boyfriend showed me Skepta the first week I knew him. I was immediately intrigued by his voice. After all, he is a British rapper. Honestly, how many of those do you know? Not many!

"All I Have" (feat. Aviella) - QUIX

This is such a song if you are in the mood to jam out very intensely. This song is really different in how they do drops and the way they are set up, I promise you will like it.

"She Got the Best of Me" - Luke Combs

Listen, I don't want to hear it. I have recently jumped on the country bandwagon, and I have no shame but just absolutely LOVE for Luke Combs. He has a beautiful voice and amazing lyrics — he literally can do no wrong.

"Take It From Me" - Jordan Davis

You are lying if you say this is not a cute song! His voice is really unique. It's just a song I would listen to at full blast with the windows down.

"Runaway" - Mike Perry

This is just a feel good song. A lot of the time I just put it on when I need a little pick-me-up!

"Who Hurt You?" - Daniel Caesar

Daniel Caesar is hands down one of the most talented artists of this current time. If you have never listened to him, then I HIGHLY recommend you do — his voice is beautiful.

"Eye to Eye (I2I)" (feat. Rosie Gaines) - Tevin Campbell

Yes, this is that song from "A Goofy Movie!" And yes, I still listen to it when I am 20. I suggest that you do too!

It does not get much better than this folks. It may not be a lot but it is enough to get you a playlist started or give you a taste of someone who is your potential favorite new artist! You're welcome.