Let It All Go

Let It All Go

Letting Go allows you the freedom to change what you currently allow and to accept nothing less

133
Let It All Go
pexels

In 2013 the Disney movie Frozen took the world by storm with its very catchy song “Let it Go “ sung by Elsa, a character from the film. Who would’ve thought that an animation would impact the world? I think not only the catchy tune caught the attention of the world but also the very inspiring lyrics. If you remember nothing else from the film you will surely remember hearing "Let it Go, Let it go, can't hold it back anymore.”

The song's lyrics are very inspirational. Whenever I hear the song it reminds me of all the things in my life that I need to get rid of and motivates me to just “Let It Go” I mean if Elsa could do it then why can’t I. After all, letting things go is such a great thing to do. Sometimes we carry around extra weight and pressure because we are carrying the weight of others around us, and sometimes we just need to rid our life of their mess and sometimes them.

It's important to let things go and take control of your environment, mainly your place in it. I was always taught that what you allow is what will be. So if you allow people to gossip and be depressed around you and live without a goal or plan for better than those things will begin to manifest in your life. Letting go allows you the freedom to change what you currently allow and to accept nothing less.

Letting Go isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes letting go is necessary so that you can move on to the next level of your life. You cant always take everyone with you to each level of your life. Letting go of those who can't go with you, allows room for growth for both of you.

The longer you hold on to them the more pressure you’re adding to your own life because they won't understand your next level and you may miss out on the greatness and opportunities of that level because you’re so focused on explaining to that person whats going on in your new level. That can be a very stressful and straining position. You simply have to trust that you will get better by letting Go what no longer fits you.

We all are faced with a time in our lives where we have to let Go of things or people we loved at some point. We can’t carry everyone with us and ultimately when we are willing to “let go” we will receive greater and what we need to continue to progress. Don’t hold up your process by holding on to the unnecessary, the negative vibes, the hurt, the disappointment and so much ... LET IT GO!

You’ll thank me and Elsa later when you’ve reached your fullest potential and accomplished all goals and are in the best space you've ever been in.