1. Put yourself in others' shoes before speaking/acting. Go through this Q: If I were him/her, how would I want somebody to ___?
2. Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learnt it.
3. Avoiding a problem is never the solution.
4. Everybody makes mistakes, and hence deserves a second chance (although a third one is debatable).
5. Show your affection/appreciation. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love him/her.
6. Compliment people, build people.
7. Collaborate, not compete.
8. Everybody is his/her own kind of beautiful.
9. Feelings cannot be helped, what's important is what you do about it/ how you deal with it. Circumstances? Honesty?
10. Although honesty is not always a virtue. (Eg in driving test, when the instructor asks if you checked the blind spot lol).
11. Be kinder than necessary. You will never regret it.
12. Reach out to people, whether your effort is accepted/appreciated is up to them.
13. Give more, expect less.
14. Family and friends are your true blessings.
15. Count your blessings rather than woes.
16. Judging does nothing but spread negativity.
17. See the good in everybody/everything.
18. People who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.
19. People are going to judge anyway, so might as well do what you want.
20. Think about why you started. Don't just give up yet.
21. Forward is forward. The speed does not matter.
22. You don't need somebody to be your hero, become one yourself.
23. There are many things which you can't change, or do anything about after they have happened, so all you can do is accept the reality and focus on the things you can control.
24. (Rhetoric learned in public speaking class) In arguments, focus on the future, not the past.
25. If you already have so little time to love, why hate?
26. Love yourself before loving others.
27. It's more important to love than to be loved.
28. Everything happens for a reason.