15 Life Lessons "The Office" Taught Us

15 Life Lessons "The Office" Taught Us

"I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do." Michael Scott

2291
15 Life Lessons "The Office" Taught Us
Faktual

NBC's beloved sitcom, "The Office," ended back in 2013. We were there through everything -- every kiss that occurred, every tear that was shed, and every joke that was made. There is something that you may have overlooked, though: all of the valuable life lessons we learned from Michael Scott and his crew. So, in case you've forgotten, it's time to sit down and remember all of the amazing things "The Office" has taught us during its miraculous nine-season run.

1. Jim and Pam's relationship is goals.

Jim raised the bar high for men everywhere, but ladies, you shouldn't hold your breath. The world can't handle another Jim Halpert -- not yet.

2. You're basically screwed if you never paid attention to all of those fire safety seminars in school or work.

Seriously, did any of them ever learn the whole "walk quietly in a straight line" deal, or was that all just a blur to them?

3. And, like, maybe you shouldn't bring your cat to work and stuff it in a drawer?

Just -- no.

4. You never want to go to prison, like, ever.

You'd like to think that if Harry Potter's world really existed, it would be magical (no pun intended). Not if you're prison Mike, though.

5. You should always think twice about what you post on the internet.

Believe it or not, it will come back to haunt you if you aren't smart about the internet.

6. Everyone experiences racism, OK?

Think about that next time you try to play the race card.

7. In the words of Dwight Schrute...

How could you be so insensitive, Jim?

8. Kevin is everyone's spirit animal.

I cannot believe I've never thought of this.

9. And so is Stanley.

Basically, every college kid ever.

10. And so is Phyllis.

We should all view ourselves as Phyllis views herself.

11. How to correctly spell bananas.

Eat your heart out, Gwen Stefani.

12. How to properly pretend to miss someone you can't stand.

Dwight Schrute threw around the most shade ever in television history.

13. The bathroom can be a very, very scary place.

That's why girls never go to the bathroom alone. Boys, take notes.

14. In life, you're going to have to think outside the box sometimes.

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

15. But, regardless, you should always remember to live in the moment -- no matter what.

Andy, for once you actually said something that makes sense.